In a modern era, where everyone life is in a fast pace can give many people fatigue and burn out. Choosing to take a shower with warm water or taking a warm bath will not only helps the body to relax but also has more advantages than you think. But, what are the advantages? Let’s see…
How does a warm bath benefit the body?
- Warm bath or shower can help to kill germs and reduce cold symptoms as well as help to alleviate stuffy nose. Warm water often has steam that helps to wash germs in the nasal cavity.
- A warm baht from 1 to 2 hours before going to bed will stimulate the system that regulates body temperature, cools the body down and can helps you to sleep faster, longer and deeper.
- A warm bath can help reduce stress and can also make you feel alert and energetic because warm water has the property of reducing positive ions on your body and at the same time increase the negative ions in the air. Also, the steam from hot bath helps to clear the nasal cavity and warm water helps to relieve body muscle tension.
- Warm bath or shower can help the body feel relaxed because taking a warm bath or soaking in warm water will help reduce muscle tension. If any day you feel tired, taking a warm shower will definitely help you to feel more relax.
- A warm bath can help reduce blood sugar. This is confirmed by the research conducted experiments from people with diabetes. The research shows that warm water immersion in temperature of 39-40 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes, 6 days a week and have to soaking warm water up to the shoulders found that can cause the reduction of blood sugar and on the average can reduced up to 10%